Home
Contact
Google+
Twitter
Facebook
Email
Related Links
My Personal Diary
My Hobbies
About Infinitesane Daily
Old Labels
Back to Home
»
Free For All
,
Wednesday Wonder
»
I'm Mad Right Now!
I'm Mad Right Now!
Posted by : Infinitesane 2.0
Wednesday, 20 June 2012
This was found
here
Leave a Reply
Subscribe to Posts
|
Subscribe to Comments
NEXT
PREV
HOME
Popular Post
New Single from Hirai Ken: Kokuhaku (告白); [PV & MS Performance]
Photo taken from flikr, here Assalamualaikum and welcome to today's "Mega Monday". Today, I would like to tell you about Hir...
LIVE STREAMING SPORTS!
It's Twitter's Birthday!
Image taken from wikipedia Assalamualaikum and good day to everyone! I have to make it fast because in just one hour, it will be a new...
kEEP oN update; Can't wait any longer!
Assalamualaikum and welcome to today Mega Monday. I know, in this part of the world we are already in Tuesday. Nonetheless, I insist to upd...
V6 Newest Single: kEEp oN; kEEP oN going sempai!
image taken from here * Update their PV and performance here It's "Mega Monday" today but still Sunday in United States. I ha...
Techy Tuesday
Techy Tuesday is the theme for Tuesday. Most of us are somehow conscious about what is going on around the world. And in this century which...
My Pitch: Infinitesane 1st Short Film
Assalamualaikum and welcome to Infinitesane Daily. It is "Wednesday Wonder" and I am proudly present to you the first Infinitesane...
Oh You Didn't Know? Oh! My! Goodness!
Assalamualaikum and welcome to today "Wednesday Wonder". I have no intention to write a long entry today. I'm just want to ...
Sunday Sunnyday
If you're a visitor from Infinitesane previous version, you might know this. I'm a wrestling fan! So, I decided to write all ab...
I've Decided; Sony Xperia Go Will Be My Dream Phone!
Image taken from here Assalamualaikum and welcome to today "Techy Tuesday". Actually the story I want to share this time is not a...
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2014
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
2013
(19)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2012
(55)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(22)
Consistency and The Plan
No Actual Entry Today
I'm Mad Right Now!
Microsoft Tablet is Now on Surface (yes, pun inten...
Azwan Ali: Terlebih Sudah?
What Hopefully Excite Me in Tonight No Way Out
No Pressure for Koo-Tan; Zulfahmi Qualifying Result
Infinitesane Daily Features You Might Not Know
Apple "Next-Generation" MacBook Pro Announced at W...
Maher Zain Live Concert in Malaysia this Weekend!
E2: F1 Canadian Grand Prix, Montreal
Congratulation TNA! 10th anniversary!
Tak Apa Chong Wei; Tiada Tekanan Buat Anda!
Masjid dan Surau: Tempat Ibadah sahajakah?
Pilihanraya Hampir Tiba! Jangan Lepaskan Peluang!
안녕하세요!, こんばんは, ¡Hola! Nak Belajar Bahasa baru?
Twitter: Pengetahuan Asas, Konsep
Astro First Tidaklah Seburuk Yang Disangka
Is This Year Gonna Be a Good Year for Wrestling Fans?
[UPDATE !] E2: Zulfahmi Denied His First Podium!
Congratulation Zulfahmi! 2nd Place on the Starting...
Polygamy = Polemics?
►
May
(19)
- Copyright © Infinitesane Daily -
Metrominimalist
- Powered by
Blogger
- Designed by
Johanes Djogan
-