Posted by : Infinitesane 2.0 Monday 28 May 2012

Photo taken from flikr, here


Assalamualaikum and welcome to today's "Mega Monday". Today, I would like to tell you about Hirai Ken newest single that will be out 30th May 2012. That is just a couple days here. If you don't know who Hirai Ken is, he is the man in the picture above. Some of you may think he's not a pure Japanese based on his look, but he is really a Japanese man; a Kansai man. That means he was born and raised in Osaka. Correct me if I'm wrong. Both of his parent are Japanese. So, without further ado, let's watch the PV (Promotional Video) of the song entitled: 告白 (Confession). This video is from youku.com, a chinese streaming website. So, MAYBE you'll have to wait a little bit for the player come out and please wait for the advertisement end before you watch the video. It's just a few seconds.



And this is his performance in Music Station last Friday



I'm not really sure what is this song all about. But, I've listen/watch this PV for about three time and I've already memorized the rhythm. That's how good this song is. But, as I said before, I'm not quite sure what is this song about. But I've looked the single cover and it's quite explicit. Maybe an adult song? Who know. Maybe I'll just wait for the translation out.

That's all for now. I've a good news for tomorrow "Techy Tuesday". But for now, I'll say:

See you tomorrow,
Hasta mañana,
Mata ne,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

p/s: Any problem regarding the player, just drop a comment.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

- Copyright © Infinitesane Daily -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -