Posted by : Infinitesane 2.0 Friday 21 March 2014


Image taken from wikipedia

Assalamualaikum and good day to everyone! I have to make it fast because in just one hour, it will be a new day here in Malaysia and this story will get expired by then.

So today is the Twitter's 8th birthday (correct me if I'm wrong) right? 21st March 2006 according to wikipedia. Therefore today twitter allows us to see our, OR ANYBODY ELSE'S first tweet. So go on, stalk your crush, take a look at their first tweet. I did view a few of my friends' tweet and make fun of it. So, this is my first tweet:


Remember? of course not... me neither. You can check your (or other's) first tweet by click here.

Ok, that's all. see you later...

KT

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

- Copyright © Infinitesane Daily -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -