Posted by : Infinitesane 2.0 Wednesday 13 March 2013


Assalamualaikum and welcome to today "Wednesday Wonder". I have no intention to write a long entry today. I'm just want to share about thing that happen to me. As you can see, I cannot update my blogs as frequent as before. I have another commitment to fulfill.

The story is just about me didn't notice about the new V6 Album, Oh! My! Goodness! Didn't interesting right? Never mind, feel free to leave this entry as you want. It is just a coincidence, I am also a wrestling fan. To all wrestling fans out there, especially WWE, remember one of Booker T catchphrase? "Oh...Ma...Goodness..." This V6 new album take the same line as their album name. And they released this album on 20th February 2013. And I just notice about it yesterday. I know about this album, but I don't remember the release date. And I know they'll do a nationwide tour this year. If only I have okane (money), I'll definitely go there.

I think that is all for now. Sorry for wasting your time, but here is their on of the new Promotional Video (PV) from that album, "Otona Guyz". The other PV is quite adult I think. I don't think it is suitable to share it here.



With that,
See you later,
Jumpa lagi,
Hasta luego,
Mata Ne,
Wassalam...

K-tea

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

- Copyright © Infinitesane Daily -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -