Posted by : Infinitesane 2.0 Monday 31 December 2012

Image taken from here


Assalamualaikum and welcome to the last entry in 2012. Well, it is either the Mayans was wrong or people misinterpret the calendar. Nonetheless, in a few hours, we will be in 2013. I'm not a person who celebrate new year. Maybe I don't have obligation yet to do so. Maybe someday if I have a family or clients, I might do that. But for now, I'm comfortable being in front of the computer or television.

Unfortunately, this year is not a good year for Infinitesane and my writing habits. And why is that? Well, this blog was officially "launched" last May. And I shouldn't say this but since I've enrolled in my new college, I just can't update my blogs. This blog is a one man writer. However I don't have excuses, I have times but it seems that I'm tired to write when I'm on a break. So, this blog just launched this year, and a sudden offer came thus making this blog a little abandoned. I've updated it once a while but it was just not enough.

So, nothing much to conclude about Infinitesane Daily. It had a great start at the beginning but things happen. It took me a lot of effort thinking the "Daily Dose" concept to make this blog updated daily, as it should. For this new year's resolution (on behalf of Infinitesane Daily), I as usual, can't make a promise, but I will try my best to keep this blog alive. Lets have a good year in 2013.

See you later,
Hasta luego,
Mata ne,
Wassalam...
K-tea

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

- Copyright © Infinitesane Daily -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -