Posted by : Infinitesane 2.0 Wednesday 13 March 2013


Assalamualaikum and welcome to all Infinitesane-Daily visitors. It is already Wednesday here in Malaysia but I know that there are certain part of the world still in their Tuesday. So, here is this edition of "Techy Tuesday". I'm late today because I watched "Monday Night Raw" in HD. Yes, we don't air it live in Malaysia because during the live airing, it is morning in Malaysia. So, most of us have things to do. Nonetheless, lets just get on to the topic shall we?

Did you watched or read Dragon Ball when you are young or when you a kid? I do, I watched and read the Akira Toriyama's masterpiece and completely attached to it. Remember the Saiyan and the Frieza troop? They are wearing something at their right eyes right? It was used as a gauge to measure another person's strength and energy. Well, Google did something like that. But not for the same purpose of course.

The Google Glasses has create the buzz at the "Techy" world. As it concern about privacy issues. Conan O'Brien in his sketch at his late night talk show, has made a bit about Google Glasses and made a parody about it called "Google Ass". But of course the buzz didn't quite felt here in Malaysia. Because we don't even know whether they decided to market it here or not.



But as a Dragon Ball fans, I am looking forward onto this device. I'm not even sure what are they offering us, the consumers. Maybe after a bit research on Google will shed light to it. Maybe, because I'm quite busy to do that things right now. I just do that thing during my free time. If you guys know what is this Google Glasses all about, drop me a comment down below. I leave you with a demonstration video of "Google Glasses"



With that,
See You Later,
Jumpa Lagi,
Hasta luego,
Mata ne,
Wassalam...

K-tea

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

- Copyright © Infinitesane Daily -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -