Posted by : Infinitesane 2.0 Monday 11 June 2012


You can buy your ticket online here

Assalamualaikum and welcome to today "Mega Monday". Maher Zain is now back in Malaysia! Why? because now he's doing a world tour for his recent album. And guess what? Malaysia is on the list! To be exact, THIS WEEKEND! You can buy the ticket online from the link I gave above or just call the number on the poster.


For those who want to know the seat arrangement, this is the map:
You can click the image for the original size

I'm unfortunately not going to that concert because I can't afford the ticket of course. But for those who actually afford it, I urge you to go there, it's a healthy entertainment yo! And here is Maher Zain message about his concert in Merdeka Stadium this weekend:

Before I end this entry, I would like to share his newest video clip from the latest album, "Forgive Me". This is "So Soon" video clip:

Until then, see you later tomorrow, InsyaAllah.
Hasta mañana,
Mata ashita,
Wassalam.

from,
K-tea.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

- Copyright © Infinitesane Daily -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -