Posted by : Infinitesane 2.0 Friday 1 June 2012


Photo was found here


Assalamualaikum and a very good Friday. I guess today I'll write this "Berkat Jumaat" entry in English. Plus, this is the first "Berkat Jumaat" in Infinitesane Daily. So again, I expect this entry will gonna be quite short. And it is almost a new day here, so I must write fast. This entry was meant to educate and clarify the misunderstanding.

So, yesterday I was browsing the net and stumble into this article. So, it's a game that will be released I don't know when but it's a new game. I don't want to judge the game yet because I didn't experience the game. Plus, I'm not that type of gamer. I only play Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 below. So, I'm not much a gamer. But, I think I want to try play it sometime. So, I'm not going to talk about the game. What I want to talk about is the responses from the article.

In the responses, some of them asking whether they can have four wives because one of the screenshot showing "wives" instead of "wife". I would like to clarify the situation because they ask the question as it is a bad thing. Well, I think they're just jealous because they can't have more than one wife at a time. It is not a bad thing guys. I want to have more wives but I can't. Because there are a lot of qualification to have another wife. I'm not gonna state it here because it'll cost my time. But the point is, it's not that easy. The polemic here is it gonna degrading women? It's not degrading women. Just look at this print screen image I found here


See? There are more women in the world. But according to the image, Malaysia still have more male than female. So, polygamy is one of the solution of avoiding homosexuality. You know what I mean right?

I was saying in the paragraph before that polygamy is not easy as some of you think. You need to be fair to each wives. That is hard. If you can't do that, don't do polygamy. So, how this is going to be a degrading? It saves us from homosexuality, If you can't be fair you couldn't do polygamy. And of course you need permission from the elder wife before you get another wife. But, eloped is not count.

With that, I'll see you tomorrow, InsyaAllah.
Hasta mañana,
Mata ashita,
Wassalam,

from,
K-tea.
P/S: So, anybody wanna be my wives? Nobody?

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

- Copyright © Infinitesane Daily -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -